P vs Z P vs Z

.........5 Stars! A+! YEAH!

Dot Dot Square Dot Dot Square

Good summary of the reviews

Quote from the flash: That one was probably mine sorry. And the intro scene was funny as goats eating fried grapes...

Pass The Flash II Pass The Flash II

words cannot describe

just, too epic. Brotherberry for President!

Vikings of the Interstate Vikings of the Interstate

Let's see

Vikings scour the highway in an epic truck, pillaging cars, killing the dudes driving, stealing the chicks while zelda music plays in the background. Yup, that's Newgrounds gold.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Can anybody say, UPGRADE!

Everything from your first flash has been upgraded 10-fold. The song itself is also an upgrade. SMRPG is a great game, and this describes everything good about it. Well done again.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

just...just win

I'm not gonna say anything, read the other reviews. Same opinions. Also nice references to your past work (falcon in battletoad is space like from goin' up)

Sega Ringwave Boot-Up Sega Ringwave Boot-Up

5 Seconds...

....That are probably better than anything I could ever make. Now let's just hope SEGA is watching this.

Pokemon-theme song Pokemon-theme song

Not a Custom Theme Song

The video itself was good. But when I see the words *custom theme song* I expect custom music. This should read *custom intro*. Also bad cut-off.

Mario and the ?-Block Mario and the ?-Block

First Time Success

I see good things in your future.
Now a funny twist would've been if he hit it, and a poison mushroom came out. But Luigi works just as well. Keep it up.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I reley wan to say this, so I will now.

This flash is so Awesome! I mean all you do is hit the play button, then relax! This movie is full of stranth! The Athor comments are total win! Pepol think this review is helpful! Support this pice of win!
P.S: One of the reasons I'm giving this a ten is beacuase the voices where pretty good.