Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Nearly Perfect

It deserves all 10 stars, the gameplay is sublime, the difficulty curve is comparison to the send one is improved, the cameo characters are a nice touch, great medals, level creator, the music (speaking of which, how do I download it? Catchy stuff). The only flaw is phanto is WAY too fast and difficult, I can't even get past Larry with the key. Also a way of sharing levels would've been cool, but possibly too difficult to implement. But otherwise great.

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

Why no front page yet?

Excellent Puzzle Game. Great Job.

Goin Up Goin Up

I Finally Beat It

I finally got the 20,000 skulls to unlock the final character....yeah, the medal speeaks the truth. Despite that and the MASSIVE grind to get the 20,000 skulls, the game was great. Epic Artwork, nods to Gonzo's previous works (Captain Falcon hyes, Toss the Turtle), and simple addictive gameplay. 10/10

Catch that Pokemon Catch that Pokemon

I agree with the other 2

It's alright for a first flash. There have definitely been worse games here. To improve, a rating system would be nice to see how well you did. And the pokemon move too fast sometimes...well actually, a lot of the times. Slow them down please. And perhaps more variation in choices. Like each round new pokemon ion each position. And also, a replay button would be nice, as I don't see one. 6/10 for good effort.

Timmy's quest for comdoms Timmy's quest for comdoms

Stupidity At it's finest

The simplicity and humor of this game are near perfect. The perfect way to kill 2 minutes. I love how the limbs on the characters go crazy while moving. If you could only "paly" 1 stick figure game this year, play this.

Static-Man Dress up v 1.2 Static-Man Dress up v 1.2

....why did I click on this link anyway?

Yeah, it's a dress-up game. for the originality of the theme "Static Character" I'll give you 5 points. Although you did warn us about clicking here so, why am I complaining. Besides, first game.

TheMadWasp responds:

Yeah, I don't see the point of people playing games that have a genre that doesn't suit them/they dislike

Junk Yard Junk Yard

Great Job

Original Concept, and well Executed. Great Artwork, and good music. Everything fits well into the game. Enjoyable as well. Only complaint is that because of the random placement of objects, it can sometimes be impossible to get the items over to the proper canister. 9/10, 4/5.

Birds on a Wire Birds on a Wire

Best Version of Snood in a while

As far as Snood goes this is a great version of it. Especially the visual style. If you made the graphics yourself then I see great things in your future as an artist. Everything is well animated. However you only get 1 life (unless you earn more later on, I died on lvl 3) so there's a minor problem. Also I myself don't necessarily care for Snood either. So in the end 8/10, 4/5.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Best Nyan Cat Game on Newgrounds

NYAN!
So yeah, it's awesome, Too bad I don't have an iPod touch so I an't get the full version

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Cannon Blasting At it's finest

Juicy you've done it again.