P vs Z P vs Z

.........5 Stars! A+! YEAH!

Dot Dot Square Dot Dot Square

Good summary of the reviews

Quote from the flash: That one was probably mine sorry. And the intro scene was funny as goats eating fried grapes...

Pass The Flash II Pass The Flash II

words cannot describe

just, too epic. Brotherberry for President!

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Nearly Perfect

It deserves all 10 stars, the gameplay is sublime, the difficulty curve is comparison to the send one is improved, the cameo characters are a nice touch, great medals, level creator, the music (speaking of which, how do I download it? Catchy stuff). The only flaw is phanto is WAY too fast and difficult, I can't even get past Larry with the key. Also a way of sharing levels would've been cool, but possibly too difficult to implement. But otherwise great.

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

Why no front page yet?

Excellent Puzzle Game. Great Job.

Goin Up Goin Up

I Finally Beat It

I finally got the 20,000 skulls to unlock the final character....yeah, the medal speeaks the truth. Despite that and the MASSIVE grind to get the 20,000 skulls, the game was great. Epic Artwork, nods to Gonzo's previous works (Captain Falcon hyes, Toss the Turtle), and simple addictive gameplay. 10/10

Waltz of the Forest Waltz of the Forest

See review for full review (Well DUH)

This combined Rawest Forest, and the other less memorable Forest Maze song, and added even more win, to make an epic musical tribute to one of the best RPGs in history. Well done sir.

~`Belmont, Vampire Killer`~ ~`Belmont, Vampire Killer`~

Whip it out

Se what I did there? Whip it out....get it? Cus they use whips.....

Rhyhart responds:

haha nice nice.

Meat Grinder Meat Grinder

wow

very ominous at the beginnig, with a big step of action in the middle, and the end blends it back to the start again perfectly. 9/10 4/5.

April 2012 April 2012

Sweet

This is a great piece of art. I also love the irony of how this was submitted for April, but was instead chosen as the December art. End the last month of the world with Easter! (If you actually believe the mayans)

Robot Day RE: I'm a Moron. Robot Day RE: I'm a Moron.

awesome failure

look at the robot, he likes pie.

NARRILLA NARRILLA